There are so many amazing beaches in Punta Cana that it's hard to pick just a few, but here are our top five favorites!
There are so many amazing beaches in Punta Cana that it’s hard to pick just a few, but here are our top five favorites!
- Bavaro Beach – This stunning white sand beach is a must-see when in Punta Cana. It’s perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and simply taking in incredible views.
- Macao Beach – Another gorgeous spot for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. The turquoise waters here are simply mesmerizing.
- Uvero Alto Beach – This secluded beach is a bit of a trek to get to, but it’s definitely worth it. It’s the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of Punta Cana and just relax.
- El Cortecito Beach – This is a great beach for families as it’s much more relaxed and laid-back than some of the other beaches in Punta Cana. There are also plenty of restaurants and bars nearby for grabbing a bite or a drink.
- Juanillo Beach – Last but not least, Juanillo Beach is a must-visit for its incredible views. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand.